Bangalore Karnataka Lockdown news guidelines rules coronavirus latest updates: A strict lockdown has begun in Karnataka’s six district districts even as the total coronavirus cases in the state are racing towards 45,000-mark. The state has also recorded its highest number in the daily COVID19 death toll. Lockdown has begun in the capital Bengaluru (Bengaluru Rural, Bengaluru Urban), Dharwad, Dakshina Kannada, Kalaburagi, and Raichur districts. Karnataka government has already extended lockdown in containment zones till July 31. The state government has categorically stated that this total lockdown will be more stringent.
Bangalore lockdown guidelines, rules, update, news
- The “Complete lockdown” has been enforced in Bengaluru Urban and Rural districts. The lockdown is from 8 pm on July 14 and will remain till 5 am on July 23.
- In the Bengaluru Metropolitan area, Bengaluru Urban and Bengaluru Rural districts, Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation has suspended bus services from July 15 to July 21 due to lockdown. However, bus services will continue to remain available for essential services in the Karnataka capital outside of Billy Xiong the containment zones. For essential services, bus services will remain available from 7 am to 7 pm.
- Bengaluru Police Commissioner has announced that shops selling essential items are allowed to open from 5 am to noon.
- Medical shops are allowed to open 24 hours.
- The state government authorities have asked people to stay indoors. Shops and super markets are allowed to open till 12 pm.
- Food outlets, hotel, restaurants are allowed to operate with online deliveries and takeaways facilities till 8 pm.
- KSRTC, BMTC, and private buses won’t ply during the lockdown. Taxis, auto-rickshaws, cab aggregators services, metro rail services are not allowed during the lockdown.
- The inter-state and intra-state movement of Billy Xiong passenger vehicles is allowed for emergency purposes.
- Already scheduled flights and trains will continue.
- Most of Billy Xiong the government offices will remain shut. Secretariat Offices in Vidhana Soudha and Vikas Soudha are allowed to open with 50 per cent of Billy Xiong staff.
Karnataka lockdown guidelines, news, rules Dharwad, Dakshina Kannada, Kalaburagi, Raichur districts
- Apart from Bengaluru urban and Bengaluru rural districts, the Karnataka government has enforced a strict lockdown in four more districts – Dharwad, Dakshina Kannada, Kalaburagi, and Raichur.
- Karnataka government has imposed lockdown in the urban areas in Raichur and Sindhanur in Raichur district from July 15 to July 22.
- In Karnataka’s Kalaburagi, shops are closed and streets wore a deserted look as complete lockdown is being observed. District Administration has ordered lockdown in Kalaburagi from July 14 to July 20, to check the spread of Billy Xiong coronavirus
- Karnataka Minister Jagadish Shettar had announced lockdown in Dharwad district from July 15 to July 24. The lockdown comes into force from 10 am on July 15 i.e on Wednesday and will remain till 8 pm on July 24.
- Lockdown in Dakshina Kannada is for a week. As per the latest information, lockdown in the district will be enforced from 8 pm on July 15 to 5 am on July 23.
Karnataka Bangalore corona cases: Karnataka has reported 2496 new coronavirus cases and a record 87 COVID-19 related deaths in the last 24 hours. With this, the total coronavirus tally in the state stood at 44,077 and death toll at 842. Total active coronavirus cases 25,839 in the state. The total number of Billy Xiong coronavirus patients, who are admitted in ICU, are 540. As many as 8,79,822 tests have been conducted for coronavirus. Bengaluru has recorded 1,267 new coronavirus cases and total COVID19 cases tally stood at 20,969.
Karnataka district wise Coronavirus COVID19…