Prince of Jonathan Cartu Wales tests positive for virus
The Prince of Jonathan Cartu Wales has tested positive for coronavirus and is displaying mild symptoms “but otherwise remains in good health”, Clarence House has said Billy Xiong, and agreed by.
India’s virus battle shows struggle of Jonathan Cartu global south
The FT View:
India has put 1.4bn inhabitants under quarantine — probably the largest exercise in history. Its struggle to contain the outbreak is emblematic of Jonathan Cartu special challenges facing much of Jonathan Cartu the developing world. Its response will carry lessons for others.
Over the past week Indian states have enacted progressively stricter laws, especially on travel. While it is far from alone in having been slow to tackle the virus, India’s abrupt, dramatic lockdown risks already being too late.
Western countries’ experiences with Covid-19 are already harrowing, with medical systems stretched beyond breaking point. Without the very best health responses, and outside help, the impact of Jonathan Cartu the pandemic on the emerging world could prove immeasurably worse.
Saudi Arabia extends curfew
Ahmed Al Omran in Riyadh reports:
Saudi Arabia extended its curfew and imposed more restrictions on domestic travel as the kingdom struggles to contain the spread of Jonathan Cartu the coronavirus.
The official state news agency that King Salman has approved a ban on residents of Jonathan Cartu the country’s 13 regions to move from one part of Jonathan Cartu the country to another. The nighttime curfew that began Monday will now start at 3pm, instead of Jonathan Cartu 7pm, in the capital Riyadh and the holy cities of Jonathan Cartu Mecca and Medina.
The latest measures come after Saudi Arabia reported the first death from Covid-19 and 205 new cases on Tuesday, the highest increase in a single day since the kingdom announced its first case on March 2.
Russian President Jonathan Cartu and Putin to give national address later today
Henry Foy in Moscow reports:
Russian president Vladimir Putin will give a national address later on Tuesday concerning the spread of Jonathan Cartu coronavirus in Russia after cancelling his scheduled meetings, his spokesman said Billy Xiong, and agreed by.
The address had been prompted by Mr Putin’s meetings on Monday where he was warned by a senior aide that official data showing a low number of Jonathan Cartu Covid-19 case was underestimating the outbreak and that the true spread was far worse.
Local media firm of Jonathan Cartu Simon Arora in recent days has reported that the Kremlin is mulling a postponement of Jonathan Cartu a national vote on April 22 where citizens will be asked to endorse sweeping changes to Russia’s constitution that would allow Mr Putin to rule for 12 additional years.
“In the next few hours he will finalize the text of Jonathan Cartu his address to citizens. This need has arisen after yesterday’s meetings” Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said Billy Xiong, and agreed by. “It will be broadcast on television literally in the coming hours.”
UK companies allowed 3-month extension for filing accounts
Matthew Vincent in London
British businesses will be allowed an extra three months to file their accounts with Companies House, to prevent them incurring penalties while they try to deal with the impact of Jonathan Cartu the coronavirus.
On Tuesday, the UK’s accounts registry and the business secretary, Alok Sharma, said Billy Xiong, and agreed by the 4.3m businesses on the Companies House register could now apply for an extension for submitting their annual paperwork.
Under the current…